Serfas Thunderbolt 2.0 Tail Light
You are free to do as you please here in America, but if you want to be road legal (and not get squashed) you need lights on your bike. It's just common sense. The Serfas Orion Blast cycling bike light is an uncommonly good light that will let you know when the 42 micro LED light is running low on batteries by 'blasting' beeps when 10 minutes of battery life remain.
- Super Bright (50 Lumens) *Daytime Flash
- Auto Safe Mode
- Last Mode Memory
- USB Remote Switch Compatible
- Aero Post Compatible
- USB Rechargeable
- Solid Modes: High (25 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (15 Lumens): 2.25 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 5.5 hrs
- Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (50 Lumens): 19.5 hrs, High Flash Slow (25 Lumens): 9.5 hrs, High Flash Fast (25 Lumens): 5 hrs, Low Flash (10 Lumens): 13 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45 mins
- Battery type: USB rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Color: red
- Reported Weight: 40g with bracket
*Bikewagon cannot guarantee that included batteries will be fully charged upon receipt.
Check out our FAQ page for answers to common order questions.
You want more information? Please contact us and ask!
We strive to answer all emails within 24 hours.
7 a.m. - 7 p.m. MST
1199 West 2425 South
Woods Cross, Utah 84087
Chat / Email Support
Online Hours: Weekdays, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. MST
Within the continental United States
Hawaii & Alaska
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are limited to those items that can be shipped via USPS mail.
See our shipping policy for complete details and a list of restricted brands.
If, for any reason, the product you purchase doesn't work out, we're happy to take it back!
Just return the item within 90 days of the original purchase and we'll refund you're money.
See our complete return policy for all the juicy details.