We're eager to please. If you need any help with the order process or to make a return, you may find the information you need below. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to call, email or visit us in person!
Or submit a question using our contact form.
We strive to answer all emails within 24 hours.
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. MST
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Live Chat Support
Online hours: weekdays, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. MST
Visit our retail shop
1199 West 2425 South
Woods Cross, Utah 84087
Common customer service issues
- Shipping & Delivery
- In-stock items will be shipped within 24 hours of order placement and usually arrive within 4-5 days for domestic delivery. Orders of single or multiple products ship to anywhere in the continental (lower 48) United States for a flat rate of $5.00. For the same area, orders of $50 or more ship free. Please note that oversized items (complete bikes, wheelsets, etc.), as well as international orders and orders to Alaska and Hawaii, are excluded from free and flat-rate shipping. We can ship most products internationally using the United States Postal Service.
- For more information, read our entire shipping policy.
- For answers to specific questions, please contact a customer service agent.
- Privacy & Security
- We take your privacy seriously. We hate it when people sell our email addresses, precious bodily fluids and other valuable information, so we would never do that to you. Seriously, our information is stored on a secure server, and we won't bombard your inbox without your permission.
- You got a problem with what we sent you? Hey, it's cool. Usually we'll take it back.
- If we sent you the wrong product, or if the product listing was misleading or inaccurate (facepalm!), you can return the product free of charge. If you need to return the product because of some other reason that wasn't our fault, you will be responsible to pay the return shipping costs.
- Contact our friendly customer service department and they will help you out. You can also read our entire return policy for more information.
- The easiest way to make a purchase is through this secure website. We've tried to make online ordering as quick and simple as possible, with multiple options for safe, convenient checkout.
- If you have a severe mistrust of anything online, we still encourage you to make your purchase on the website (again, we do everything we can to make it secure), but we can also take your order over the phone.
- We accept all major credit cards. We're also happy to offer you the option to checkout using Paypal.
- Local Pickup
- We're happy to offer a local pickup option. Why are we happy to do so? Well, it saves you shipping funds, and we get to see that beautiful mug of your's.
- Here's what you do: At checkout, just check the "In-store pickup" option and select the location nearest you.
- Most orders are available for pick-up within a day or two. You will receive an email when the item is ready.
- You can pick your order up at either of our two retail locations, or at our headquarters at 1199 West 2425 South, Woods Cross, Utah.
- Updating Account Information
- Let's say you've changed your email or your shipping address. Or maybe you've decided to change your name from "Ryan" to "Z."
- Just log into the My Account page and you can edit any information you choose.
- Holiday Hours
- Bikewagon's customer service department will be closed or have limited availability on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day (closed)
- Memorial Day (closed)
- Independence Day (closed)
- Labor Day (closed)
- Thanksgiving (closed)
- Christmas Eve (7 a.m. to 1 p.m., MST)
- Christmas (closed)
- New Year's Eve (7 a.m. to 1 p.m., MST)
- Please feel free to leave a voicemail or send an email on any of these holidays and we will respond by the next business day.