CamelBak Solstice 10L 100oz Hydration Pack *Discontinued*
The Solstice 10L 100oz MTB Hydration Pack is designed as a women's specific downhill backpack. It keep that weight of its 100oz of water, and additional gear near your waist inside your lumbar curve so your center of gravity stays low and your movement unencumbered. This means you can ride downhill to your full potential with the pack on. In fact, with the three liters of water you've got along for the ride, your going to be riding at your best.
- KEY PACK FEATURES: Bike tool organizer roll, fleece-lined media pocket, velvetex-lined shoulder harness, magnetic tube trap, helmet hook, stretch overflow storage, lumbar compression, dual waist belt pockets, armor carry, zippered essentials pocket, stabilizing shoulder yoke, blinker tab.
- DESIGNED TO CARRY: Helmet, armor, multi-tool, CO2 pump and cartridges, spare tube, extra layer, energy bar, phone, keys.
- ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Back Panel: XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Harness: Yoke harness with women's-specific S shape, velvetex binding and slider sternum strap
- Belt: Fixed 38 mm / 1.5" with cargo pockets
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon, 210 HT nylon
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 7L (610 cu in) + 3L reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz / 0.95 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 15 in / 21 x 19.5 x 39 cm
- Torso Length: 16 in / 40 cm
Check out our FAQ page for answers to common order questions.
You want more information? Please contact us and ask!
We strive to answer all emails within 24 hours.
7 a.m. - 7 p.m. MST
1199 West 2425 South
Woods Cross, Utah 84087
Chat / Email Support
Online Hours: Weekdays, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. MST
In-stock items ordered by noon, Mountain Time, leave our warehouse the same day. Items ordered after that time will ship next business day. Look under the product price above to check the product's availability.
Within the continental United States
Standard ground: Orders of single or multiple products from Bikewagon.com ship to anywhere in the continental (lower 48) United States for $5.00. Orders over $50.00 will be shipped standard ground for free. Individual items labeled with free shipping will also ship for free.*
Express shipping: For an additional charge, orders may be shipped express and will typically arrive within 1 - 2 days. To apply this option, select "Express Mail" shipping at checkout.
Hawaii & Alaska
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are limited to those items that can be shipped via USPS mail.
International shipments are limited to those items that can be sent via international mail. Some brands restrict sales to U.S. customers only. International customers are responsible for all customs fees.
While most international orders will arrive within two to three weeks via First-Class International mail, please be aware that some orders may take up to 8 weeks due to slow customs processing in some countries. To avoid the possibility of this, please select another shipping method at checkout.
For orders outside of the United States and Canada over $400, we require a wire transfer payment before shipping. If you are interested in making such a purchase, please contact us for details.
See our shipping policy for complete details and a list of restricted brands.
*Complete bikes, frames, wheelsets and other oversized items are excluded from $5 and free shipping and will include the shipping charge as indicated at checkout. High-quantity orders of multiple products may also include a shipping charge. International orders and orders going to Hawaii, Alaska and U.S. territories are also excluded.
**Additional charges will be applied to items shipped outside the continental U.S. International customers are responsible for all customs fees.
***Brands excluded from international shipping: Boblbee, BodyGlide, Brooks, CamelBak, Chariot, Continental, Five Ten, GoPro, Kuat, Look, MET, Native Eyewear, Newgy, Ortlieb, Polar, Rab, RACE, Racktime, SE Bikes, Sea to Summit, Sidi, Smith Optics, Teeter HangUps, Time, Tubus, Vittoria
If, for any reason, the product you purchase doesn't work out, we're happy to take it back!
Just return the item within 90 days of the original purchase and we'll refund you're money.
Be aware that -- depending on the reason for the return -- shipping costs may or may not be included in the final refund.
See our complete return policy for all the juicy details.
If you need to exchange an item for a different color or size, we're happy to facilitate your exchange. However, please note that all shipping costs incurred in the exchange are the customer's responsibility.