Oh, hello. How may we help you?
Here at the Wagon, our goal is to make your shopping experience a pleasurable one. To that end, we've posted some resources below to help you out.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us a message! We’re happy to help.
Or submit a question using our contact form.
We strive to answer all emails within 24 hours.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST
Live Chat Support
Talk with a specialist:
Online hours: weekdays, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST
Visit our retail shop
680 W 200 North
North Salt Lake, Utah 84054
Please visit our Customer Service page for help with order questions, shipping, returns, etc.
You can also visit the following links to find answers to your questions.
Bike Technical Assistance
If you have a question about a product’s compatibility with your bike, installation or some other technical/mechanical question, please contact a customer service bike tech using one of the channels above.
You can also browse the content at Bikewagon Community College to see if any of our helpful guides and tutorials answers your questions.
We also have a YouTube channel
with informative videos
You can also ask a question in the comments section on a product page. We moderate and respond to comments, and other customers may pitch in with helpful answers, as well.
There's a pretty good chance your question is listed below, so go ahead and click on it. Hopefully the answer will be revealed!
- Where's my order?
- In-stock items will be shipped within 24 hours of order placement and usually arrive within 4-5 days for domestic delivery. Upon shipment from our warehouse, you should receive an email with shipping and tracking information.
- Every once in a while a product is back-ordered. If that is the case, a customer service agent will contact you to let you know. You may cancel the order or wait for it to be fulfilled.
- For answers to specific questions, please contact a customer service agent.
- I thought I was supposed to get $5 or free shipping. What gives?!
- Orders of single or multiple products ship to anywhere in the continental (lower 48) United States for a flat rate of $5.00. For the same area, orders of $50 or more ship free. Please note that oversized items (family tents, double-size sleeping bags, etc.), as well as international orders and orders to Alaska and Hawaii, are excluded from free and flat-rate shipping. We can ship most products internationally using the United States Postal Service.
- For more information, read our entire shipping policy.
- Oops. Can I cancel my order?
- If you let us know soon enough, we are happy to cancel your order. Just be aware that on a regular weekday, we often process you order within 3 or 4 hours, so make sure you call a customer service agent as soon as possible or else it will already be shipped and on its way.
- I don't want this. How do I return it?
- You got a problem with what we sent you? Hey, it's cool. Usually we'll take it back.
- If we sent you the wrong product, or if the product listing was misleading or inaccurate (hand to forehead), you can return the product free of charge. If you need to return the product because of some other reason that wasn't our fault, you will be responsible to pay the return shipping costs.
- Contact our friendly customer service department and they will help you out. You can also read our entire return policy for more information.
- I'm in SLC (or Utah or Southern Idaho)! Do you allow local pickup?
- We're happy to offer a local pickup option. Why are we happy to do so? Well, it saves you shipping funds, and we get to see that beautiful mug of yours.
- Here's what you do: At checkout, enter your billing address and select the "IN-STORE Pickup" option as your shipping method.
- If you need it within the day, call us and let us know when you'll be stopping by so we can have your order ready for you when you arrive.